Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Overview Center - East Lake, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of East Lake Cardiologist Doctors
- Related Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Overview Articles
- East Lake Emergency Contacts
- Nearby East Lake Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - East Lake
East Lake Cardiologist Doctors for Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Overview
Type of Physician: Cardiologist
What is a Cardiologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners are expert in diseases of the heart, lungs and blood vessels. They consult with surgeons on heart surgery, perform diagnostic procedures, and manage complex conditions such as heart attacks and arrhythmias (abnormal heartbeat).
Common Name: Heart Doctor
Cardiologist Doctors in East Lake * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
Congestive heart failure facts
- Congestive heart failure (CHF) is a condition in which the heart's function as a pump is inadequate to meet the body's needs.
- Many disease processes can impair the pumping eff...
Other Related Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Overview Articles
Emergency Contact for East Lake
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby East Lake Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.