comfrey (Symphytum officinale)-topical Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication comfrey (Symphytum officinale)-topical may be used to treat or manage.
Liver disease can be cause by a variety of things including infection (hepatitis), diseases such as gallstones, high cholesterol...learn more »
A bruise, or contusion, is caused when blood vessels are damaged or broken as the result of a blow to the skin. The raised area...learn more »
In This Article
- What is a bruise?
- Why do bruises occur more frequently in some
people than in others?
- What does a bruise look like, and why does it
- What if the bruise doesn't get better or the
area stays swollen?
- What are some less common causes of bruising,
and what do they indicate?
- What is the treatment for bruising?
- What is the prognosis (outlook) for bruising?
- Bumps & bruises facts