Colposcopy Center - North Atlanta, GA
- WebMD Physician Directory of North Atlanta Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors
- Related Colposcopy Articles
- North Atlanta Emergency Contacts
- Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - North Atlanta
North Atlanta Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors for Colposcopy
Type of Physician: Obstetrician-Gynecologist
What is a Obstetrician-Gynecologist? A certification by the Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology; practitioners provide medical and surgical care of the female reproductive system and associated disorders, to the extent that it distinguishes them from other physicians. This training enables them to serve as consultants to other physicians and as primary physicians for women.
Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology
Common Name: Ob/Gyn or Ob-Gyn
- Colposcopy is a procedure used by physicians that provides a magnified and illuminated view of the vulva, vaginal walls, and uterine cervix.
- This procedure is often done to evaluate an abnormal appearing cer...
Emergency Contact for North Atlanta
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.