Colon Cancer Center - Yuma, AZ
- WebMD Physician Directory of Yuma Oncologist Doctors
- Related Colon Cancer Articles
- Yuma Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Yuma Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Yuma
Yuma Oncologist Doctors for Colon Cancer
Type of Physician: Oncologist
What is a Oncologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; the oncologist specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of cancer and other benign and malignant tumors. These subspecialists decide on and administer chemotherapy as well as consult with surgeons and radiotherapists on other treatment for cancer.
Specialty: Oncology (Medical)
Common Name: Cancer Doctor
Oncologist Doctors in Yuma * results
Brenda A. Carroll
Yuma Regional Cancer Center
2375 S Ridgeview Dr
Yuma, AZ 85364
- 26 years experience
- 1 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Colon cancer facts
- Colorectal cancer is a malignant tumor arising from the inner wall of the large intestine.
- Colorectal cancer is the third leading cause of cancer in males and fourth in females in the U.S. ...
Emergency Contact for Yuma
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Yuma Hospitals results
- 1Yuma Regional Medical Center
2400 S Avenue A
Yuma, Arizona 85364
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.