Colon Cancer Center - Saint George, UT
- WebMD Physician Directory of Saint George Oncologist Doctors
- Related Colon Cancer Articles
- Saint George Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Saint George Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Saint George
Saint George Oncologist Doctors for Colon Cancer
Type of Physician: Oncologist
What is a Oncologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; the oncologist specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of cancer and other benign and malignant tumors. These subspecialists decide on and administer chemotherapy as well as consult with surgeons and radiotherapists on other treatment for cancer.
Specialty: Oncology (Medical)
Common Name: Cancer Doctor
Oncologist Doctors in Saint George * results
Craig S. Mccune
Intermountain Medical Group
1303 N Main St
Cedar City, UT 84721
- 48 years experience
- 2 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Colon cancer facts
- Colorectal cancer is a malignant tumor arising from the inner wall of the large intestine.
- Colorectal cancer is the third leading cause of cancer in males and fourth in females in the U.S. ...
Emergency Contact for Saint George
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Saint George Hospitals results
- 1Dixie Regional Med Ctr-East Cps
544 S 400 E
Saint George, Utah 84770
- 2Dixie Regional Med Ctr River Rd
1380 E Medical Center Dr
Saint George, Utah 84790
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.