Colon Cancer Center - Lynchburg, VA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Lynchburg Oncologist Doctors
- Related Colon Cancer Articles
- Lynchburg Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Lynchburg Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Lynchburg
Lynchburg Oncologist Doctors for Colon Cancer
Type of Physician: Oncologist
What is a Oncologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; the oncologist specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of cancer and other benign and malignant tumors. These subspecialists decide on and administer chemotherapy as well as consult with surgeons and radiotherapists on other treatment for cancer.
Specialty: Oncology (Medical)
Common Name: Cancer Doctor
Oncologist Doctors in Lynchburg * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Colon cancer facts
- Colorectal cancer is a malignant tumor arising from the inner wall of the large intestine.
- Colorectal cancer is the third leading cause of cancer in males and fourth in females in the U.S. ...
Other Related Colon Cancer Articles
Emergency Contact for Lynchburg
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Lynchburg Hospitals results
- 1Centra Lynchburg General Hosp
1901 Tate Springs Rd
Lynchburg, Virginia 24501
- 2Virginia Baptist Hospital
3300 Rivermont Ave
Lynchburg, Virginia 24503
- 3Central Virginia Training Ctr
521 Colony Rd
Lynchburg, Virginia 24572
- 4Bedford Memorial Hospital
1613 Oakwood St
Lynchburg, Virginia 24523
- 5Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hsp
1 Health Cir
Lynchburg, Virginia 24450
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.