Cold, Flu, Allergy Center - West Bloomfield Township, MI
- WebMD Physician Directory of West Bloomfield Township Family Physician Doctors
- Related Cold, Flu, Allergy Articles
- West Bloomfield Township Emergency Contacts
- Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - West Bloomfield Township
West Bloomfield Township Family Physician Doctors for Cold, Flu, Allergy
Type of Physician: Family Physician
What is a Family Physician? A certification by the Board of Family Practice; practitioners prevent, diagnose, and treat a wide variety of ailments in patients of all ages, placing special emphasis on the care of families on a continuing basis. They have received a broad range of training that includes surgery, psychiatry, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics and geriatrics.
Specialty: Family Practice
Common Name: Family Doctor
Family Physician Doctors in West Bloomfield Township * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Cold, Flu, Allergy Treatments
Facts about cold, flu, and allergy treatments
- The three classes of pain and fever treatments available over the counter (OTC) are aspirin, acetaminophen (Tylenol), and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
Emergency Contact for West Bloomfield Township
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.