OVERDOSE: If overdose is suspected, contact your local poison control center or emergency room immediately. US residents can call the US national poison hotline at 1-800-222-1222. Canadian residents should call their local poison control center directly. Symptoms of overdose may include nausea, vomiting, fever, ringing in ears, confusion, unusual drowsiness or dizziness, irregular heartbeat, seizures, and loss of consciousness. consciousness.
NOTES: This medication is used in addition to rest, physical therapy or other measures prescribed to relieve your condition. Since this medication may make you temporarily feel better, do not engage in exercise or heavy lifting until recovery is complete as this may cause further muscle damage; follow your doctor's orders.
MISSED DOSE: If you miss a dose, take it as soon as remembered; do not take it if it is near the time for the next dose, instead, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule. Do not "double-up" the dose to catch up.
STORAGE: Store at room temperature between 59 and 86 degrees F (between 15 and 30 degrees C) away from heat and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep out of reach of children.
Last Editorial Review: 3/2/2005
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Back to Medications Index