Coccydynia Center - South Whittier, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of South Whittier Orthopedic Surgeon Doctors
- The City of South Whittier
- Related Coccydynia Articles
- South Whittier Emergency Contacts
- Nearby South Whittier Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - South Whittier
South Whittier Orthopedic Surgeon Doctors for Coccydynia
Type of Physician: Orthopedic Surgeon
What is a Orthopedic Surgeon ? A certification by the Board of Orthopaedic Surgery; practitioners focus on the investigation, preservation and restoration of the form and function of the extremities, spine and associated structures by medical, surgical and physical means. Birth defects, trauma, infections, tumors and metabolic disturbances of the musculoskeletal system are problems cared for by the orthopaedic surgeon.
Specialty: Orthopaedic Surgery
Common Name: Orthopedist
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
South Whittier, California
Coccydynia (Tailbone Pain)
- Coccydynia is inflammation localized to the tailbone.
- There are many mimics of coccydynia.
- Symptoms and signs of coccydynia include focal pain and tenderness at the tailbone. The pain is usual...
Emergency Contact for South Whittier
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby South Whittier Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.