Club Drugs (cont.)
In this Article
Other Information Sources
For more information about club drugs, visit www.clubdrugs.gov, www.teens.drugabuse.gov, and www.backtoschool.drugabuse.gov; or call NIDA at 877-643-2644. For street terms searchable by drug name, street term, cost and quantities, drug trade, and drug use, visit http://www.whitehousedrugpolicy.gov/streetterms/default.asp.
* These data are from the 2009 Monitoring the Future survey, funded by the National Institute on Drug Abuse, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services, and conducted annually by the University of Michigan's Institute for Social Research. The survey has tracked 12th-graders' illicit drug use and related attitudes since 1975; in 1991, 8th- and 10th-graders were added to the study.
Last Editorial Review: 7/10/2010 8:20:50 PM
Viewers share their comments
Club Drugs - Abuse Question: Please describe your experience with club drugs, including addiction or abuse.
Club Drugs - Adverse Effects Question: If you or a friend have used club drugs, what adverse effects have they had on the health of you or your friend?
Club Drugs - Treatment Question: Please discuss the treatment you or a friend have received for club drug use or addiction.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions