clotrimazole and betamethasone dipropionate Index
Clotrimazole and betamethasone (Lotrisone) is a drug prescribed for the treatment of jock itch (tinea cruris), athlete's foot (tinea pedis), and tinea corporis (fungal infections elsewhere on the body). Side effects, drug interactions, and dosage information should be reviewed prior to using this medication.
The term "ringworm" or "ringworms" refers to fungal infections that are on the surface of the skin. A physical examination of...learn more »
Athlete's foot (tinea pedis) is a skin infection caused by the ringworm fungus. Symptoms include itching, burning, cracking,...learn more »
In This Article
Athlete's Foot Article
- Athlete's foot facts
- What is athlete's foot?
- What are the symptoms and signs of athlete's foot?
- What does athlete's foot look like?
- Is athlete's foot contagious?
- What else causes foot rashes?
- What is the treatment for athlete's foot?
- What home remedies are available for athlete's foot?
- How can I treat athlete's foot in pregnancy?
- When should I seek medical care?
- What are possible complications of athlete's foot?
- What kind of doctor treats athlete's foot?
- How can I prevent future athlete's foot infections?