clobetasol foam-topical Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication clobetasol foam-topical may be used to treat or manage.
Psoriasis is a long-term skin condition that may cause large plaques of red, raised skin, flakes of dry skin, and skin scales....learn more »
Psoriatic arthritis is a disease that causes skin and joint inflammation. Symptoms include painful, stiff, and swollen joints,...learn more »
In This Article
Psoriatic Arthritis Article
- Psoriatic arthritis facts
- What is psoriatic arthritis?
- What causes psoriatic arthritis?
- What are risk factors for developing psoriatic arthritis?
- What are psoriatic arthritis symptoms and signs?
- How does the doctor diagnose psoriatic arthritis?
- What is the treatment for psoriatic arthritis?
- Disease-modifying medications
- What are complications of psoriatic arthritis?
- What is the outlook (prognosis) for patients with psoriatic arthritis?
- Can psoriatic arthritis be prevented?
- Is there a psoriatic arthritis diet?
- What does the future hold for patients with psoriatic arthritis?