clobetasol foam-topical Index
Psoriasis is a long-term skin condition that may cause large plaques of red, raised skin, flakes of dry skin, and skin scales....learn more »
In This Article
- Psoriasis facts
- What is psoriasis?
- What causes psoriasis?
- What does psoriasis look like? What are psoriasis symptoms and signs?
- Can psoriasis affect my joints?
- How do health-care professionals diagnose psoriasis?
- Can psoriasis affect only my nails?
- How many people have psoriasis?
- Is psoriasis curable?
- Is psoriasis contagious?
- Can I transmit the gene for psoriasis to my children?
- What kind of doctor treats psoriasis?
- What is the treatment for psoriasis?
- What creams, lotions, and home remedies are available for psoriasis?
- What oral medications are available?
- What injections or infusions are available for psoriasis?
- What about light therapy for psoriasis?
- Where can I get more information on psoriasis?
- Is there a national psoriasis support group?
- What is my long-term prognosis with psoriasis? What are complications of psoriasis?
- What does the future hold?
Psoriatic arthritis is a disease that causes skin and joint inflammation. Symptoms include painful, stiff, and swollen joints,...learn more »
In This Article
Psoriatic Arthritis Article
- Psoriatic arthritis facts
- What is psoriatic arthritis?
- What causes psoriatic arthritis?
- What are risk factors for developing psoriatic arthritis?
- What are psoriatic arthritis symptoms and signs?
- How does the doctor diagnose psoriatic arthritis?
- What is the treatment for psoriatic arthritis?
- Disease-modifying medications
- What are complications of psoriatic arthritis?
- What is the outlook (prognosis) for patients with psoriatic arthritis?
- Can psoriatic arthritis be prevented?
- Is there a psoriatic arthritis diet?
- What does the future hold for patients with psoriatic arthritis?