clindamycin and benzoyl peroxide combination pack-topical, Z-Clinz
GENERIC NAME: CLINDAMYCIN AND BENZOYL PEROXIDE COMBINATION PACK - TOPICAL (klin-duh-MY-sin/BEN-zoh-ill per-OX-ide)
BRAND NAME(S): Z-Clinz
USES: This combination medication is used to treat moderate acne. It contains clindamycin which is an antibiotic and benzoyl peroxide. The two medications work together to remove excess oils and decrease the amount of bacteria that causes acne.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Back to Medications Index
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions