Clindamycin (Cleocin) is an antibiotic prescribed to fight serious bacterial infections, for example,
- lung abscess,
- ovarian abscess,
- endometritis, and
- serious skin and soft tissue infections.
Side effects, dosage, drug interactions, and pregnancy and breastfeeding
safety should be reviewed prior to taking this medication.
Bacterial vaginosis is an abnormal vaginal condition that is characterized by vaginal discharge resulting from an overgrowth of...learn more »
Endometriosis implants are most commonly found on the ovaries, the Fallopian tubes, outer surfaces of the uterus or intestines,...learn more »
In This Article
- Endometriosis facts
- What is endometriosis?
- Who is affected by endometriosis?
- What causes endometriosis?
- What are the
- Endometriosis and cancer risk
- Does diet affect endometriosis?
- How is endometriosis diagnosed?
- How is endometriosis treated?
- Medical treatment of endometriosis
- Surgical treatment of endometriosis
- Treatment of infertility associated with endometriosis