Clindamycin (Cleocin) is an antibiotic prescribed to fight serious bacterial infections, for example,
- lung abscess,
- ovarian abscess,
- endometritis, and
- serious skin and soft tissue infections.
Side effects, dosage, drug interactions, and pregnancy and breastfeeding
safety should be reviewed prior to taking this medication.
Endometriosis implants are most commonly found on the ovaries, the Fallopian tubes, outer surfaces of the uterus or intestines,...learn more »
In This Article
- Endometriosis definition and facts
- What is endometriosis?
- What are the stages of endometriosis?
- What are the signs and symptoms endometriosis?
- What about endometriosis and cancer risk?
- What causes endometriosis?
- What about endometriosis and infertility?
- Does diet affect endometriosis?
- Which specialties of doctors treat endometriosis?
- Is there a test to diagnose endometriosis?
- What is the treatment for endometriosis?
- What medications treat endometriosis?
- What about surgery for endometriosis?
- Who gets endometriosis?
- Can endometriosis be prevented?
- What is the prognosis for a woman with endometriosis?
Vaginitis refers to inflammation of the vagina. Vaginitis can be caused by infections, menopause, or poor hygiene. Symptoms of...learn more »
In This Article
- Vaginitis facts
- What is vaginitis?
- What causes vaginitis?
- What are the risk factors for vaginitis?
- What are the symptoms of vaginitis?
- How is vaginitis diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for vaginitis?
- Medications to treat vaginitis
- Can vaginitis be prevented?
- What is the prognosis for vaginitis?