Cleft Palate and Cleft Lip Center - Pasco, WA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Pasco Doctors
- The City of Pasco
- Related Cleft Palate and Cleft Lip Articles
- Pasco Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Pasco Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Pasco
Pasco Doctors for Cleft Palate and Cleft Lip
Type of Physician: Plastic Surgeon
What is a Plastic Surgeon?
A certification by the Board of Plastic Surgery; practitioners deal with the repair and reconstruction of defects of form and function of the skin and its underlying systems, with emphasis on the head and neck, the upper and lower limbs, the breast, and the external genitalia. It includes aesthetic surgery of structures with undesirable form.
Specialty: Plastic Surgery
Doctors in Pasco * results
Michael A. Warner
Inland Eye & Cosmetic Surgery Institute
1070 W Elm Ave
Hermiston, OR 97838
- 25 years experience
- 4 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Cleft Palate and Cleft Lip
Cleft lip and cleft palate facts
- Cleft lip and palate are developmental defects of the upper lip and roof of the mouth that are present at birth (congenital malformations).
- Cleft lip and palate may occur separately an...
Other Related Cleft Palate and Cleft Lip Articles
Emergency Contact for Pasco
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Pasco Hospitals results
- 1Lourdes Medical Center
520 N 4th Ave
Pasco, Washington 99301
- 2Kennewick General Hospital
900 S Auburn St
Pasco, Washington 99336
- 3Kadlec Regional Medical Center
888 Swift Blvd
Pasco, Washington 99352
- 4Lourdes Counseling Center
1175 Carondelet Dr
Pasco, Washington 99354
- 5Good Shepherd Medical Center
610 NW 11th St
Pasco, Washington 97838
- 6PMH Medical Center
723 Memorial St
Pasco, Washington 99350
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.