Cleft Palate and Cleft Lip Center - East Lake, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of East Lake Plastic Surgeon Doctors
- Related Cleft Palate and Cleft Lip Articles
- East Lake Emergency Contacts
- Nearby East Lake Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - East Lake
East Lake Plastic Surgeon Doctors for Cleft Palate and Cleft Lip
Type of Physician: Plastic Surgeon
What is a Plastic Surgeon? A certification by the Board of Plastic Surgery; practitioners deal with the repair and reconstruction of defects of form and function of the skin and its underlying systems, with emphasis on the head and neck, the upper and lower limbs, the breast, and the external genitalia. It includes aesthetic surgery of structures with undesirable form.
Specialty: Plastic Surgery
Plastic Surgeon Doctors in East Lake * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Cleft Palate and Cleft Lip
Cleft lip and cleft palate facts
- Cleft lip and palate are developmental defects of the upper lip and roof of the mouth that are present at birth (congenital malformations).
- Cleft lip and palate may occur separately an...
Emergency Contact for East Lake
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby East Lake Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.