Circumcision The Medical Pros and Cons Center - South Whittier, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of South Whittier Pediatrician Doctors
- Related Circumcision The Medical Pros and Cons Articles
- South Whittier Emergency Contacts
- Nearby South Whittier Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - South Whittier
South Whittier Pediatrician Doctors for Circumcision The Medical Pros and Cons
Type of Physician: Pediatrician
What is a Pediatrician? A certification by the Board of Pediatrics; practitioners are concerned with the physical, emotional, and social health of children from birth to young adulthood. Pediatric care encompasses a wide range of health services, from preventive health care to the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases. The pediatrician understands the constantly changing status of his/her patients due to growth and development, and the consequent changing standards of "normal" for age.
Common Name: Children's Doctor
Pediatrician Doctors in South Whittier * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Circumcision: The Medical Pros and Cons
Circumcision: medical pros and cons facts
- Inability to retract the foreskin fully at birth is not a medical reason for a circumcision.
- Circumcision prevents phimosis (the inability to retract the foreskin at an age...
Emergency Contact for South Whittier
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby South Whittier Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.