Circumcision The Medical Pros and Cons Center - Saint George, UT
- WebMD Physician Directory of Saint George Pediatrician Doctors
- The City of Saint George
- Related Circumcision The Medical Pros and Cons Articles
- Saint George Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Saint George Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Saint George
Saint George Pediatrician Doctors for Circumcision The Medical Pros and Cons
Type of Physician: Pediatrician
What is a Pediatrician? A certification by the Board of Pediatrics; practitioners are concerned with the physical, emotional, and social health of children from birth to young adulthood. Pediatric care encompasses a wide range of health services, from preventive health care to the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases. The pediatrician understands the constantly changing status of his/her patients due to growth and development, and the consequent changing standards of "normal" for age.
Common Name: Children's Doctor
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
Saint George, Utah
Circumcision: The Medical Pros and Cons
Circumcision: medical pros and cons facts
- Inability to retract the foreskin fully at birth is not a medical reason for a circumcision.
- Circumcision prevents phimosis (the inability to retract the foreskin at an age...
Emergency Contact for Saint George
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Saint George Hospitals results
- 1Dixie Regional Med Ctr-East Cps
544 S 400 E
Saint George, Utah 84770
- 2Dixie Regional Med Ctr River Rd
1380 E Medical Center Dr
Saint George, Utah 84790
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.