Churg-Strauss Syndrome Center - Paradise, NV
- WebMD Physician Directory of Paradise Pulmonologist Doctors
- Related Churg-Strauss Syndrome Articles
- Paradise Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Paradise Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Paradise
Paradise Pulmonologist Doctors for Churg-Strauss Syndrome
Type of Physician: Pulmonologist
What is a Pulmonologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on diseases of the lungs and airways. The pulmonologist diagnoses and treats pneumonia, cancer, asthma, occupational diseases, sleep disorders, emphysema, and other complex disorders of the lungs. Pulmonologists evaluate lung function, examine the bronchial airways, and prescribe and monitor mechanical ventilation. Many pulmonary disease experts are also expert in critical care.
Specialty: Pulmonary Disease
Common Name: Lung Doctor
Pulmonologist Doctors in Paradise * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Churg-Strauss syndrome facts
- Churg-Strauss syndrome is a disease characterized by inflammation of the blood vessels.
- Churg-Strauss syndrome occurs in patients with a history of asthma or allergy.
- Symptoms of Ch...
Emergency Contact for Paradise
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Paradise Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.