Churg-Strauss Syndrome Center - El Centro, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of El Centro Pulmonologist Doctors
- Related Churg-Strauss Syndrome Articles
- El Centro Emergency Contacts
- Nearby El Centro Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - El Centro
El Centro Pulmonologist Doctors for Churg-Strauss Syndrome
Type of Physician: Pulmonologist
What is a Pulmonologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on diseases of the lungs and airways. The pulmonologist diagnoses and treats pneumonia, cancer, asthma, occupational diseases, sleep disorders, emphysema, and other complex disorders of the lungs. Pulmonologists evaluate lung function, examine the bronchial airways, and prescribe and monitor mechanical ventilation. Many pulmonary disease experts are also expert in critical care.
Specialty: Pulmonary Disease
Common Name: Lung Doctor
Pulmonologist Doctors in El Centro * results
George R. Hancock
Imperial Valley Sleep Center
790 W Orange Ave Ste D
El Centro, CA 92243
- 39 years experience
- 1 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Churg-Strauss syndrome facts
- Churg-Strauss syndrome is a disease characterized by inflammation of the blood vessels.
- Churg-Strauss syndrome occurs in patients with a history of asthma or allergy.
- Symptoms of Ch...
Emergency Contact for El Centro
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby El Centro Hospitals results
- 1El Centro Regional Medical
1415 Ross Ave
El Centro, California 92243
- 2Pioneers Memorial Healthcare
207 W Legion Rd
El Centro, California 92227
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.