Churg-Strauss Syndrome Center - East Lake, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of East Lake Pulmonologist Doctors
- Related Churg-Strauss Syndrome Articles
- East Lake Emergency Contacts
- Nearby East Lake Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - East Lake
East Lake Pulmonologist Doctors for Churg-Strauss Syndrome
Type of Physician: Pulmonologist
What is a Pulmonologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on diseases of the lungs and airways. The pulmonologist diagnoses and treats pneumonia, cancer, asthma, occupational diseases, sleep disorders, emphysema, and other complex disorders of the lungs. Pulmonologists evaluate lung function, examine the bronchial airways, and prescribe and monitor mechanical ventilation. Many pulmonary disease experts are also expert in critical care.
Specialty: Pulmonary Disease
Common Name: Lung Doctor
Pulmonologist Doctors in East Lake * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Churg-Strauss syndrome facts
- Churg-Strauss syndrome is a disease characterized by inflammation of the blood vessels.
- Churg-Strauss syndrome occurs in patients with a history of asthma or allergy.
- Symptoms of Ch...
Emergency Contact for East Lake
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby East Lake Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.