Chronic Pain Center - St. Petersburg, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of St. Petersburg Pain Management Physician Doctors
- The City of St. Petersburg
- Related Chronic Pain Articles
- St. Petersburg Emergency Contacts
- Nearby St. Petersburg Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - St. Petersburg
St. Petersburg Pain Management Physician Doctors for Chronic Pain
Type of Physician: Pain Management Physician
What is a Pain Management Physician? An interdisciplinary subspecialty certification by the Boards of Anesthesiology, Psychiatry & Neurology, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation; practitioners provide a high level of care either as a primary physician or consultant for patients experiencing problems with acute or chronic pain in both inpatient and outpatient settings, and coordinate a multidisciplinary approach toward pain management.
Specialty: Pain Management
Pain Management Physician Doctors in St. Petersburg * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
St. Petersburg, Florida
St. Petersburg (often shortened to St. Pete) is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The city is known as a vacation destination for North American and European vacationers.
With a purported average of some 360 days of sunshine each year, it is nicknamed "The Sunshine City." For that reason, the city is a popular tourist and retirement destination, especially for those in the United States from colder Northern climates ? particularly New York City, Detroit, and Chicago. However, in recent years the population has shifted in a more youthful direction.
Chronic pain facts*
*Chronic pain facts by John P. Cunha, DO, FACOE
- Pain is an unpleasant sensory and emotional experience.
- Acute pain results from disease, inflammation, or injury to tissues and comes on sudde...
Emergency Contact for St. Petersburg
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby St. Petersburg Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.