Chronic Pain Center - Pine Hills, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of Pine Hills Pain Management Physician Doctors
- Related Chronic Pain Articles
- Pine Hills Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Pine Hills Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Pine Hills
Pine Hills Pain Management Physician Doctors for Chronic Pain
Type of Physician: Pain Management Physician
What is a Pain Management Physician? An interdisciplinary subspecialty certification by the Boards of Anesthesiology, Psychiatry & Neurology, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation; practitioners provide a high level of care either as a primary physician or consultant for patients experiencing problems with acute or chronic pain in both inpatient and outpatient settings, and coordinate a multidisciplinary approach toward pain management.
Specialty: Pain Management
Pain Management Physician Doctors in Pine Hills * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Chronic pain facts*
*Chronic pain facts by John P. Cunha, DO, FACOE
- Pain is an unpleasant sensory and emotional experience.
- Acute pain results from disease, inflammation, or injury to tissues and comes on sudde...
Emergency Contact for Pine Hills
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Pine Hills Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.