Chronic Pain Center - Lynchburg, VA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Lynchburg Doctors
- The City of Lynchburg
- Related Chronic Pain Articles
- Lynchburg Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Lynchburg Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Lynchburg
Lynchburg Doctors for Chronic Pain
Type of Physician: Pain Management Physician
What is a Pain Management Physician?
An interdisciplinary subspecialty certification by the Boards of Anesthesiology, Psychiatry & Neurology, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation; practitioners provide a high level of care either as a primary physician or consultant for patients experiencing problems with acute or chronic pain in both inpatient and outpatient settings, and coordinate a multidisciplinary approach toward pain management.
Specialty: Pain Management
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
Chronic pain facts*
*Chronic pain facts by John P. Cunha, DO, FACOE
- Pain is an unpleasant sensory and emotional experience.
- Acute pain results from disease, inflammation, or injury to tissues and comes on sudde...
Emergency Contact for Lynchburg
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Lynchburg Hospitals results
- 1Centra Lynchburg General Hosp
1901 Tate Springs Rd
Lynchburg, Virginia 24501
- 2Virginia Baptist Hospital
3300 Rivermont Ave
Lynchburg, Virginia 24503
- 3Central Virginia Training Ctr
521 Colony Rd
Lynchburg, Virginia 24572
- 4Bedford Memorial Hospital
1613 Oakwood St
Lynchburg, Virginia 24523
- 5Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hsp
1 Health Cir
Lynchburg, Virginia 24450
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.