Patient Comments: Bronchitis - Experience

Please describe your experience with bronchitis.

Comment from: m&m, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: March 06

I finally quit smoking because of wheezing and cough. I was given prednisone for twelve days, but got a severe cold before I got the medicine, so it didn"t work. I was having asthma attacks for 4 days, but took the medicine for the length. But I still feel terrible. I am trying to find another doctor who can take all the tests in one place, and who will listen to me about my other medical problems. After all the testing over the years, there should be more treatments that work and solve lung diseases!

Comment from: Joanne, 75 or over Female Published: July 23

I have mucus that seems to set in my throat and when it does, I can't swallow it, so I have to cough it up. This seems to be mostly at night and when I talk on the phone for very long.The mucus is thicker then sputum.

Chronic Bronchitis - Treatments Question: What were effective treatments for your chronic bronchitis?
Chronic Bronchitis - Symptoms Question: What were the symptoms of your chronic bronchitis?
Acute Bronchitis - Symptoms Question: If you've been diagnosed with acute bronchitis, what were your signs and symptoms?