choriogonadotropin alfa-injectable Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication choriogonadotropin alfa-injectable may be used to treat or manage.
Infertility is the diminished ability to conceive a child. The primary cause of infertility in men is a sperm disorder. In women,...learn more »
In This Article
- Infertility facts*
- What is infertility?
- Is infertility a common problem?
- Is infertility just a woman's problem?
- What causes infertility in men?
- What increases a man's risk of infertility?
- What causes infertility in women?
- What things increase a woman's risk of infertility?
- How does age affect a woman's ability to have children?
- How long should women try to get pregnant before calling their doctors?
- How will doctors find out if a woman and her partner have fertility problems?
- How do doctors treat infertility?
- What medicines
are used to treat infertility in women?
- What is intrauterine insemination (IUI)?
- What is assisted reproductive technology (ART)?
- How often is assisted reproductive technology (ART) successful?
- What are the different types of assisted reproductive technology (ART)?
- Gestational carrier
- For more information
In This Article
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive Article
- Trying to Conceive Facts*
- Fertility Awareness
- Charting your fertility pattern
- Basal body temperature method
- Calendar method
- Cervical mucus method
- Causes of infertility
- Health Problems
- Lifestyle factors
- Options for infertile couples
- Treating infertility
- Foster care
- Counseling and support groups