choline magnesium salicylate Index
Choline magnesium salicylate (Trilisate) is a NSAID prescribed for the treatment and relief of moderate pain, inflammation, and fever from conditions such as soft tissue injuries, tendinitis, bursitis, and arthritic conditions. Side effects, warnings and precautions, drug interactions, and patient information should be reviewed prior to taking any medication.
- Nonsteroidal Antiinflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
- ibuprofen (Advil, Children's Advil/Motrin, Medipren, Motrin, Nuprin, PediaCare Fever, and others)
- naproxen, Anaprox, Naprelan, Naprosyn, Aleve
- diclofenac, Voltaren, Cataflam, Voltaren-XR, Cambia
Bursitis of the hip results when the fluid-filled sac (bursa) near the hip becomes inflamed due to localized soft tissue trauma...learn more »
In This Article
Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Article
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) facts
- What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?
- What are causes and risk factors of rheumatoid arthritis?
- What are rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and signs?
- What are complications of rheumatoid arthritis?
- What tests do physicians use to diagnose rheumatoid arthritis?
- What is the treatment for rheumatoid arthritis?
- "First-line" rheumatoid arthritis medications
- "Second-line" or "slow-acting" rheumatoid arthritis drugs (disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drugs or DMARDs)
- What are newer rheumatoid arthritis treatments?
- Rheumatoid arthritis diet, exercise, home remedies, and alternative medicine
- What about rheumatoid arthritis and pregnancy?
- What is the prognosis (outlook) for patients with rheumatoid arthritis?
- Is it possible to prevent rheumatoid arthritis?
- What research is being done on rheumatoid arthritis?
- Where can people get additional information on rheumatoid arthritis?
Acute injuries, medical conditions, and chronic use conditions are causes of knee pain. Symptoms and signs that accompany knee...learn more »
In This Article
Knee Pain Article
- Knee pain facts
- What is knee pain?
- What are knee pain symptoms and signs?
- What causes knee pain?
- What are risk factors for knee pain?
- When should people with knee pain call a health-care professional?
- What are some of the complications of knee pain?
- How do physicians diagnose knee pain?
- What is the treatment for knee pain?
- Are there any home remedies for relief of knee pain?
- What is the prognosis of knee pain?
In This Article
Neck Pain (Cervical Pain) Article
- What is neck pain? What are causes and risk
factors for neck pain?
- What are other symptoms that are associated with neck pain?
- What are the structures of the neck?
- How is neck pain diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for neck pain? What are home remedies for neck pain?
- What is the prognosis for neck pain?
- Is it possible to prevent neck pain?
Foot pain may be caused by injuries (sprains, strains, bruises, and fractures), diseases (diabetes, Hansen disease, and gout),...learn more »
Shoulder bursitis is inflammation of the shoulder bursa. Bursitis may be caused by injury, infection, or a rheumatic condition....learn more »