A cholescintigraphy is a test that diagnoses obstructed bile ducts. Cholescintigraphy is most commonly used to diagnose problems with the gallbladder when other more commonly-performed tests, particularly ultrasonography, are normal.
In This Article
Abdominal Pain (Causes, Remedies, Treatment) Article
- Abdominal pain facts
- What is abdominal pain?
- What causes abdominal pain?
- When should I call my doctor about abdominal pain?
- How is the cause of abdominal pain diagnosed?
- Signs and symptoms associated with abdominal pain
- Physical examination to diagnose abdominal pain
- Exams and tests to diagnose abdominal pain
- IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) and diagnosing abdominal pain
- Why can diagnosis of the cause of abdominal pain be difficult?
- What are home remedies for certain causes of abdominal pain?
- What medications can be used to treat certain causes of abdominal pain?
- What lifestyle choices can I make to prevent abdominal pain?
Jaundice in adults may be caused by a variety of medical diseases or conditions. Some cases of jaundice can be managed at home...learn more »
In This Article
Jaundice (Adults) Article
- Jaundice definition
- Jaundice in adults
- What causes jaundice in adults?
- Pre-hepatic causes
- Hepatic causes
- Post-hepatic causes
- What are the symptoms of jaundice in adults?
- What are the risk factors for jaundice in adults?
- How is jaundice in adults diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for jaundice in adults?
- What are the
complications of jaundice in adults?
- Can jaundice in adults be prevented?
- What is the prognosis of jaundice in adults?
Gallstones are stones that form when substances in the bile harden. Gallstones (formed in the gallbladder) can be as small as a...learn more »