A cholescintigraphy is a test that diagnoses obstructed bile ducts. Cholescintigraphy is most commonly used to diagnose problems with the gallbladder when other more commonly-performed tests, particularly ultrasonography, are normal.
In This Article
Abdominal Pain (Causes, Remedies, Treatment) Article
- Definition of abdominal pain
- What are the ways to describe abdominal pain?
- What are the causes of abdominal pain?
- What are the less serious causes of abdominal pain?
- What are more serious causes of abdominal pain?
- When should I call my doctor about abdominal pain?
- What are the methods used to diagnose abdominal pain?
- What are the home remedies for certain causes of abdominal pain?
- What medications can be used to treat certain causes of abdominal pain?
- What lifestyle choices can I make to prevent abdominal pain?
Gallstones are stones that form when substances in the bile harden. Gallstones (formed in the gallbladder) can be as small as a...learn more »
In This Article
- Gallstones facts
- What are gallstones?
- What causes gallstones?
- Who is at risk for gallstones?
- What are the symptoms of gallstones?
- What are the complications of gallstones?
- What is the relationship of gallbladder sludge to gallstones?
- How are gallstones diagnosed?
- What are the potential pitfalls of diagnosing gallstones?
- How are gallstones treated?
- Can gallstones be prevented?
- Can symptoms continue after gallstones are removed?
- What is new with gallstones?
Jaundice in adults may be caused by a variety of medical diseases or conditions. Some cases of jaundice can be managed at home...learn more »