- Bacterial Infections 101 Pictures Slideshow
- Take the Tummy Trouble Quiz
- Hepatitis C Pictures Slideshow
- Patient Comments: Cholera - Symptoms
- Patient Comments: Cholera - Treatments
- Cholera facts
- What is cholera?
- What are cholera symptoms and signs?
- What causes cholera, and how is cholera transmitted?
- What is the history of cholera?
- What are risk factors for cholera, and where do cholera outbreaks occur?
- Is cholera contagious?
- What is the incubation period for cholera?
- What is the contagious period for cholera?
- How do health-care professionals diagnose cholera?
- What is the treatment for cholera?
- What physicians usually treat cholera?
- What is the prognosis of cholera?
- Is it possible to prevent cholera? Are cholera vaccines available?
- Where can people find more information about cholera?
Quick GuideTravel Health Pictures Slideshow: Vaccines & Preventing Diseases Abroad
Where can people find more information about cholera?
The following links can provide additional information about cholera:
"John Snow and the Broad Street Pump," Making the Modern World
Switzerland. World Health Organization. "Cholera." July 2015. <http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs107/en/>.
United States. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. "Cholera." Yellowbook 3.81 July 10, 2015. <http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/yellowbook/2016/infectious-diseases-related-to-travel/cholera>.
United States. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. "Cholera -- Vibrio cholera Infection." Nov. 27, 2014. <http://www.cdc.gov/cholera/index.html>.