Patient Comments: Choledochal Cysts - Symptoms

What were the symptoms of your choledochal cysts?

Comment from: piqqla, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: September 13

I hade a choledochal cyst when i was born and the doctors found it when I was 9 years old. I had been sick for hole my life (until 9 years ago) illness, vomiting, icterus, itching (from icterus) weight loss, and PAIN! I had an operation in Sweden and it was successful, I am lucky to be alive. I live a normal life today (43 year) and have two children (16, 20years), I find out that I have an angiomyolipoma in my kidney I don't think they are related but how knows?! It's a very rare kidney problem and the same thing with the choledochal cyst. If someone has the same problem please write something :-)

Choledochal Cysts - Experience Question: Please describe your experience with choledochal cyst.
Choledochal Cysts - Treatment Question: What was the treatment for your choledochal cysts?