Patient Comments: Choledochal Cysts - Experience

Please describe your experience with choledochal cyst.

Comment from: Aazumi, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: November 21

I had a choledochal cyst in liver when i was 20 years old. Now I'm 24 years old. I had an operation. It was successful. I was having normal life. But nowadays I started having a little pain in my scar in the abdomen. When I bend and dance or do any heavy work I feel pain in my abdomen. I'm getting fat and my tummy is increasing abnormally.

Comment from: Robert, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: May 14

I was told that I have a cyst on my pancreas. I have pain in upper abdomen and find it painful to eat. I'd like to know what can be done.

Choledochal Cysts - Symptoms Question: What were the symptoms of your choledochal cysts?
Choledochal Cysts - Treatment Question: What was the treatment for your choledochal cysts?