In this Article
diarrhea, nausea, gas (flatulence), green discoloration of the stools, and stomach cramping, especially in the first week it is used.
Chlorella has caused serious allergic reactions, including asthma and other dangerous breathing problems in some cases.
Chlorella can cause skin to become extra sensitive to the sun. Wear sunblock outside, especially if you are light-skinned.
Do not use chlorella if:
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions