Children's Cough Causes and Treatments Index
Children's cough causes include infection, acid reflux, asthma, allergies or sinus infection, whooping cough, and exposure to irritants. Treatment for a child's cough include cough medicine for children over the age of four.
Patient Discussions - Viewers share their comments
Bronchitis is inflammation of the airways in the lung. Acute bronchitis is is short in duration (10 to 20 days) in comparison...learn more »
Croup is a contagious viral infection that affects children's respiratory system. Symptoms include a barking cough, stridor,...learn more »
In This Article
Chronic Rhinitis and Post-Nasal Drip Article
- Chronic rhinitis and post-nasal drip facts
- Where are the sinuses, and what do they look like?
- What are rhinitis and post-nasal drip?
- What causes rhinitis?
- Is rhinitis always related to allergies?
- What conditions cause an abnormal production of nasal secretions?
- What conditions cause an impaired clearance of nasal secretions?
- How can chronic rhinitis and post-nasal drip be treated?
- What medications can be used to treat rhinitis and post-nasal drip?
- What can be used to treat non-allergic rhinitis?
- Does salt water
or nasal irrigation have any role in the treatment of rhinitis and post-nasal drip?
- What are other options for the treatment of rhinitis and post-nasal drip?