Patient Comments: Chest Pain - Treatment

What was the treatment for your chest pain?

Comment from: Gfds4321, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: January 23

I was diagnosed with AVNRT last feb, and had a cardiac ablation. Since then I have had awful chest pain in the left side of my chest. This started the night I went home from the procedure. I have had echocardiagrams, EKG's, blood work -- and still a year later have no relief. So frustrating. The palpitations seemed to have gone away, so for that I am grateful, but if I knew that i would have chronic chest pain, I am not sure I would have ever had the procedure.

Chest Pain - Cause Question: What was the cause of your chest pain?
Chest Pain - Broken or Bruised Ribs Question: Was the cause of your chest pain broken or bruised ribs? Please share your story.
Chest Pain - Diagnosis Question: What were the tests and exams you received for your chest pain? What was the diagnosis?
Chest Pain - Pneumothorax Question: If the cause of your chest pain was pneumothorax, please discuss the tests, diagnosis and treatment.
Chest Pain - Angina and Heart Attack Question: Was angina the reason for your chest pain ? Please share your experience.