Patient Comments: Cancer - Patient Experience

How was your chemotherapy administered? Were there any complications that resulted from the delivery method?

Comment from: Kathleen, 75 or over Female (Patient) Published: March 20

I had breast cancer three years ago In June. I"m still in and out of bed because I have so much pain in my lower back, hips, legs and feet. I feel like I"m walking on my bones with no padding. I have no energy and hot sweats that drain my energy. I didn"t know about this when I was told to have chemotherapy. I relate to you all in pain and feel for you. People say you look good but if only they knew how I felt.

Chemotherapy - Coping With Side Effects Question: What chemotherapy side effects have you experienced? How do you cope with the side effects?
Chemotherapy - Experiences Question: What was your experience with chemotherapy?