Chemotherapy Center - North Atlanta, GA
- WebMD Physician Directory of North Atlanta Doctors
- The City of North Atlanta
- Related Chemotherapy Articles
- North Atlanta Emergency Contacts
- Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - North Atlanta
North Atlanta Doctors for Chemotherapy
Type of Physician: Oncologist
What is a Oncologist?
A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; the oncologist specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of cancer and other benign and malignant tumors. These subspecialists decide on and administer chemotherapy as well as consult with surgeons and radiotherapists on other treatment for cancer.
Specialty: Oncology (Medical)
Common Name: Cancer Doctor
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
North Atlanta, Georgia
*Chemotherapy facts medical author: Benjamin Wedro, MD, FACEP, FAAEM
- Chemotherapy is one option available to treat cancer patients.
- The types of medication used and how they are administered ...
Emergency Contact for North Atlanta
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.