Chalazion Center - Lake Magdalene, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of Lake Magdalene Eye Doctors
- Related Chalazion Articles
- Lake Magdalene Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Lake Magdalene Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Lake Magdalene
Lake Magdalene Eye Doctors for Chalazion
Type of Physician: Eye Doctor
What is a Eye Doctor? A certification by the Board of Ophthalmology; practitioners provide comprehensive eye and vision care. They are trained to diagnose, monitor and medically or surgically treat all eyelid and orbital problems affecting the eye and visual pathways, and to diagnose, monitor and treat all eye and visual disorders. They often prescribe vision services (glasses and contact lenses) as well as serve as a consultant to physicians and other professionals.
Common Name: Eye Doctor
Eye Doctors in Lake Magdalene * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- A chalazionis a lump in the upper or lower eyelid caused by obstruction and inflammation of an oil gland of the eyelid.
- A chalazion is not a tumor or growth and does not cause permanent changes in the vision....
Emergency Contact for Lake Magdalene
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Lake Magdalene Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.