Patient Comments: Chagas Disease - Symptoms

Describe the signs and symptoms you experienced with Chagas disease.

Comment from: Trinidad, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: October 31

I discovered I had Chagas 13 years ago, when I applied to be a flight attendant for the Bolivian Airline. The doctor told me that there wasn't any danger, I just need to eat healthy, drink a lot water and try not to drink caffeine which is coffee and coke I think. I have not really treated my chagas but I do not feel any symptom so far.

Chagas Disease - Experience Question: Where do you think you acquired Chagas disease? Please discuss your experience.
Chagas Disease - Diagnosis Question: Describe the events that led to a diagnosis of Chagas disease.
Chagas Disease - Treatment Question: What type of treatment did you receive for Chagas disease?