Cervical Cancer Center - Saint George, UT
- WebMD Physician Directory of Saint George Oncologist Doctors
- Related Cervical Cancer Articles
- Saint George Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Saint George Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Saint George
Saint George Oncologist Doctors for Cervical Cancer
Type of Physician: Oncologist
What is a Oncologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; the oncologist specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of cancer and other benign and malignant tumors. These subspecialists decide on and administer chemotherapy as well as consult with surgeons and radiotherapists on other treatment for cancer.
Specialty: Oncology (Medical)
Common Name: Cancer Doctor
Oncologist Doctors in Saint George * results
Craig S. Mccune
Intermountain Medical Group
1303 N Main St
Cedar City, UT 84721
- 48 years experience
- 2 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Cervical cancer facts*
*Cervical cancer facts medical author: Melissa Conrad Stöppler, MD
- Causes and risk factors for cervical cancer have been identified and include human papillomavirus (HPV) infection, having many ...
Emergency Contact for Saint George
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Saint George Hospitals results
- 1Dixie Regional Med Ctr-East Cps
544 S 400 E
Saint George, Utah 84770
- 2Dixie Regional Med Ctr River Rd
1380 E Medical Center Dr
Saint George, Utah 84790
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.