Patient Comments: Cervical Cancer - Risk Factors

Did you have any of the risk factors for cervical cancer at the time of your diagnosis? If so, what were they?

Comment from: ShyFighterHinata, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: August 15

Well I find when I exercise that I sometimes bleed from my vagina, I also have been known to bleed when I am under a lot of stress. My doctor has booked me in for a pap smear to find out what could be wrong. So if you guys would have any idea what it might be, I would be really happy to hear what you might think it could be.

Cervical Cancer - Symptoms Question: What symptoms did you experience with cervical cancer?
Cervical Cancer - Treatments Question: What treatment has been effective for your cervical cancer?
Cervical Cancer - Share Your Experience Question: Did you have cervical cancer or a precancerous cervical condition? Please share your experience.
Cervical Cancer - Diagnosis Question: Please discuss the tests or exams that led to a diagnosis of cervical cancer.
Cervical Cancer - Share Surgery Experience Question: Did you have a surgical procedure to treat cervical cancer or a precancerous condition? Please share your experience.