Patient Comments: Cellulitis - Treatments

What was your treatment for cellulitis?

Comment from: christee52, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: April 12

I had been working outside putting my garden in and since I have rosella I thought my very red face was caused from too much sun. Last night my face swelled and started to really hurt, by this morning my eye and neck were swollen. I immediately went to the doctor who diagnosed Cellulitis. He put me on two antibiotics. Since I am on Coumadin, I have to go in every 2 days for a PT to see where my levels are. We think I picked a bump on my face and that became infected.

Cellulitis - Symptoms Question: The symptoms of cellulitis can vary greatly from patient to patient. What were your initial symptoms?
Cellulitis - Causes Question: What was the cause of your cellulitis?
Cellulitis - Infection Question: Please describe your experience with a cellulitis infection.