Celiac Disease (Gluten Enteropathy) Center - South Whittier, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of South Whittier Gastroenterologist Doctors
- Related Celiac Disease (Gluten Enteropathy) Articles
- South Whittier Emergency Contacts
- Nearby South Whittier Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - South Whittier
South Whittier Gastroenterologist Doctors for Celiac Disease (Gluten Enteropathy)
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
Gastroenterologist Doctors in South Whittier * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Celiac disease facts
- In people with celiac disease, inflammation occurs in the small intestinal mucosa when it is exposed to gluten in the diet.
- Celiac disease is thought to be an autoimmune disorder and may have a fa...
Other Related Celiac Disease (Gluten Enteropathy) Articles
Emergency Contact for South Whittier
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby South Whittier Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.