Celiac Disease (Gluten Enteropathy) Center - North Atlanta, GA
- WebMD Physician Directory of North Atlanta Gastroenterologist Doctors
- Related Celiac Disease (Gluten Enteropathy) Articles
- North Atlanta Emergency Contacts
- Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - North Atlanta
North Atlanta Gastroenterologist Doctors for Celiac Disease (Gluten Enteropathy)
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
Gastroenterologist Doctors in North Atlanta * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Celiac disease facts
- In people with celiac disease, inflammation occurs in the small intestinal mucosa when it is exposed to gluten in the diet.
- Celiac disease is thought to be an autoimmune disorder and may have a fa...
Other Related Celiac Disease (Gluten Enteropathy) Articles
Emergency Contact for North Atlanta
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.