Celiac Disease (Gluten Enteropathy) Center - Lake Magdalene, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of Lake Magdalene Gastroenterologist Doctors
- Related Celiac Disease (Gluten Enteropathy) Articles
- Lake Magdalene Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Lake Magdalene Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Lake Magdalene
Lake Magdalene Gastroenterologist Doctors for Celiac Disease (Gluten Enteropathy)
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
Gastroenterologist Doctors in Lake Magdalene * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Celiac disease facts
- In people with celiac disease, inflammation occurs in the small intestinal mucosa when it is exposed to gluten in the diet.
- Celiac disease is thought to be an autoimmune disorder and may have a fa...
Emergency Contact for Lake Magdalene
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Lake Magdalene Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.