Cefprozil (Cefzil) is an antibiotic belonging to the cephalosporin family. Cefprozil (Cefzil) is prescribed for the treatment of bacterial infections of the throat, middle ear, tonsils, bronchi, pneumonia, and bacterial infections of the skin and soft tissues. Side effects, warnings and precautions, drug interactions, and patient information should be reviewed prior to taking any medication.
Laryngitis is an inflammation of the voice box (vocal cords). The most common cause of acute laryngitis is infection, which...learn more »
Food poisoning is common, but can also be life threatening. The symptoms for food poisoning are fever, abdominal pain, diarrhea,...learn more »
In This Article
Food Poisoning Article
- Food poisoning facts
- What is food poisoning?
- What are the signs and symptoms of food poisoning?
- Are food poisoning and stomach flu the same thing?
- How long does food poisoning last?
- What are the types of food poisoning?
- What are the causes of food poisoning?
- Short incubation of less than 16 to 24 hours
- Intermediate incubation from about 1 to 3 days
- Long incubation of 3 to 5 days
- Very long incubation
of up to a month
- When should the doctor be called for food poisoning?
- How is food poisoning diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for food poisoning?
- Are there any home remedies for food
- How can food poisoning be prevented?
- What are the complications of food poisoning?
- What is the prognosis for someone with food poisoning?
Bronchitis is inflammation of the airways in the lung. Acute bronchitis is is short in duration (10 to 20 days) in comparison...learn more »
In This Article
Sexually Transmitted Diseases in Women (STDs) Article
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STD) facts
- What are sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)?
- Genital Herpes
- Human Papillomaviruses (HPVs) and Genital Warts
- Ectoparasitic Infections
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C