Patient Comments: CT Scan (Computerized Axial Tomography) - Causes

Question:What caused you to get a CT scan?

Comment from: 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: January 14

I had pain on the top of my belly button that moved to the right side of my belly button. The pain was like a dull ache. As the day progressed the pain got worse.

Comment from: Gruesome, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: January 06

I have had a headache going for the past 9 days of varying intensities.

Comment from: julie, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: October 27

My doctor recommended a CT scan after a suspected kidney cyst.

Comment from: jan, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: January 20

Pain in my right side by my rib area.

CT Scan - Helped With Your Diagnosis Question: Please describe how a CT Scan has helped in your diagnosis.
CT Scan - Experience Question: For someone who has never had a CT scan, please describe what the experience is like.