Patient Comments: CT Scan (Computerized Axial Tomography) - Causes

Question:What caused you to get a CT scan?

Comment from: mighty mo, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: March 08

I had severe pain in my right side that radiated to my back and my doctors told me to take Miralax because I had a colonoscopy and that I possibly had diverticulitis. This went on for a year and I went back to my doctor with the same pain and they said it must be skeletal and were going to send me to a chiropractor. I had the CT scan done and I have a bladder tumor. I do not know if it cancerous yet as I am having surgery soon. Without the scan I would have never known. My suggestion to anyone is, you know your own body so if it doesnt feel right get it checked. You have to be your own advocate and keep demanding results.

Comment from: danbouy, 65-74 Male (Patient) Published: October 21

I had cancer (esophageal squamous-cell carcinoma) five months ago, and wanted to see how much of it has been cleaned up through my change of lifestyle nutritious diet. This CT scan came back negative for cancer (tumors). I am grateful that I did not allow my body to be poisoned or mutilated! I am treating the cause, not the symptoms.

Comment from: Cindy, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: June 09

I had cold and chills, I wonder if they are side effects of mononucleosis.

Comment from: sabbi a., 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: March 08

My hemoglobin used to be 15 in 2013, 14 in 2014 and 13 in 2015 and 12 in March 2016. It has gradually been decreasing from 15 to 12 in the last 3 years. I am taking medicine for blood pressure and prostate, and it is maintained. I have no sugar except blood urea H51, SGOT serum AST H39, creatinine H1 51, LDL 77 and LDL/HDL ratio 1.6. All other reports are excellent for the last 10 years.

Comment from: , 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: June 10

After limited vision in right eye I had CT scan of my head.

Comment from: 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: January 14

I had pain on the top of my belly button that moved to the right side of my belly button. The pain was like a dull ache. As the day progressed the pain got worse.

Comment from: Gruesome, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: January 06

I have had a headache going for the past 9 days of varying intensities.

Comment from: jan, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: January 20

Pain in my right side by my rib area.

CT Scan - Helped With Your Diagnosis Question: Please describe how a CT Scan has helped in your diagnosis.
CT Scan - Experience Question: For someone who has never had a CT scan, please describe what the experience is like.