Patient Comments: CT Scan (Computerized Axial Tomography) - Causes

Question:What caused you to get a CT scan?

Comment from: danbouy, 65-74 Male (Patient) Published: October 21

I had cancer (esophageal squamous-cell carcinoma) five months ago, and wanted to see how much of it has been cleaned up through my change of lifestyle nutritious diet. This CT scan came back negative for cancer (tumors). I am grateful that I did not allow my body to be poisoned or mutilated! I am treating the cause, not the symptoms.

Comment from: , 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: June 10

After limited vision in right eye I had CT scan of my head.

Comment from: 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: January 14

I had pain on the top of my belly button that moved to the right side of my belly button. The pain was like a dull ache. As the day progressed the pain got worse.

Comment from: Gruesome, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: January 06

I have had a headache going for the past 9 days of varying intensities.

Comment from: julie, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: October 27

My doctor recommended a CT scan after a suspected kidney cyst.

Comment from: jan, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: January 20

Pain in my right side by my rib area.

CT Scan - Helped With Your Diagnosis Question: Please describe how a CT Scan has helped in your diagnosis.
CT Scan - Experience Question: For someone who has never had a CT scan, please describe what the experience is like.