Patient Comments: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - Treatment

What was the treatment for your carpal tunnel syndrome?

Comment from: Pepper, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: March 31

The treatment that is working adequately for my carpal tunnel syndrome is using braces at night and avoiding holding onto anything for very long. I use a roller mouse at work, and when doing trail construction, put down any tool I'm not actively using. While pulling roots, I put down the rake, loppers, and pick-mattock. Any time I break one of the above rules, I pay for it with numb and prickly fingers and pain in my forearms.

Comment from: Painfree, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: November 06

I use Nateuca and it is amazing for quick relief of CTS (carpal tunnel syndrome). I also use it for gout and arthritis.

Comment from: Burt, 65-74 Male (Patient) Published: July 18

I am a natural products buff and stay the course whenever possible. I tried several PT maneuvers to relieve the constant irritation and other things as well with not much success. Someone turned me on to NATEUCA eucalyptus spray (Google it ) it was nothing short of amazing, in literally minutes I felt free of symptoms and that is really quite amazing. I but this stuff twice a year and it has never let me down when I am hurting the spray last hours to days. The quicker you get on top of your and manage it the longer the periods of relief. I hope you can find relief.

Comment from: Geoff, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: August 24

I have pain in my left hand especially my thumb which I cannot fully open at times. I have been prescribed Ibuprofen which seems to work.

Comment from: barbie1976, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: August 17

I have had experienced numbness in my hands while driving or such when hands where in use as holding something for a period time. I now have pain in my fingers wrists and elbows its painful to twist bottle caps sometimes impossible. Certain things trigger pain such as lifting my index fingers hurt more than all other fingers. It is sometimes impossible for me to brush my hair that's one of the worst things for me to do. I went to get treatment and was told by work doctor that it was a muscle strain.

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - Experience Question: Please describe your experience with carpal tunnel syndrome.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - Symptoms and Signs Question: What are your carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms and signs?
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - Causes Question: Did you develop carpal tunnel while pregnant, from computer use, or something else? Please discuss the cause.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - Diagnosis Question: Describe the exams that led to a diagnosis of carpal tunnel syndrome. Did you think it was something else?