carisoprodol/aspirin - oral, Soma Compound
GENERIC NAME: CARISOPRODOL/ASPIRIN - ORAL (kar-iss-oh-PRO-dole/AS-pir-in)
BRAND NAME(S): Soma Compound
USES: This product is used short-term to treat muscle pain and discomfort. It is usually used along with rest, physical therapy, and other treatments. Carisoprodol helps to relax the muscles. Aspirin helps to decrease pain and swelling.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Back to Medications Index
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions