Cardiomyopathy (Restrictive) (cont.)
In this Article
Can Surgery Treat Restrictive Cardiomyopathy?
In some cases, if the condition is severe, heart transplant surgery may be considered for restrictive cardiomyopathy.
WebMD Medical Reference
Last Editorial Review: 2/24/2012
Viewers share their comments
Restrictive Cardiomyopathy - Symptoms Question: What symptoms do you experience with restrictive cardiomyopathy?
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions